- I understand that it isn’t always possible to keep our intentions, but to keep it fair for all students and myself I have a strict booking and cancellation policy in place. Even more so because the Coronavirus restrictions do limit the number of yogis that can attend. So please be considerate of others who may need your space.
- Classes must be booked online in advance. This allows me to adequately plan for social distancing, I’m afraid there are no drop-ins allowed at this present time.
- Cancellations must be confirmed with me at least 24 hours in advance to allow another yogi to enjoy the practise. No refunds will be given unless in very exceptional circumstances and should be discussed with me privately. This includes single classes, courses, 1-2-1 sessions, group bookings, workshops and retreats.
Cancellation Policy relating to Covid-19
- If a class or any other event such as workshops or 1-2-1 sessions have to be cancelled due to a change in government guidelines relating to Covid-19 these can either be carried forward to a later date or be refunded in full.
- If myself or the yogi that is due to attend are showing symptoms of Covid-19 and are awaiting a test result, these sessions can either be carried forward or be refunded in full.
- If I am contacted by NHS track and trace, I will make the necessary risk assessments and if the sessions are cancelled or rearranged for this reason the above cancellation policy relating to Covid-19 will be in effect.
Thank you for your understanding. Namaste 🙏