- I understand that it isn’t always possible to keep our intentions, but to keep it fair for all students and myself I have a booking and cancellation policy in place.
- Classes, workshops, special events, day retreats and retreats ideally are booked online in advance.
- If for any reason I need to cancel a class or event, you will receive a full refund.
- For classes; cancellations must be confirmed with me at least 24 hours in advance to allow another yogi to enjoy the practise. You will receive a full refund if it is a PAYG class or the option to transfer to another class if it is a course booking. No refunds will be given after the notice period unless in very exceptional circumstances and should be discussed with me privately.
- For 1-2-1 sessions, group bookings, workshops, special events, day retreats and retreats:
- I will issue a full refund if there is a waiting list and I am able to fill your space at the time of cancellation.
- If you are able to fill the space yourself, I am happy to amend the name with no less than 12 hours notice.
- If you cancel 14 days before you will receive a 50% refund.
- If you cancel 7 days before you will receive a 25% refund.
Thank you for your understanding. Namaste 🙏